Networks & Partnerships
National Schools for Higher Education in Art
The network of university level teaching in the arts is made up of 45 establishments that welcome 11,000 students. ENSA Dijon is one of 10 national schools financed by the state that come under its administrative and financial supervision, marking it out from the territorial schools which are financed principally by cities or agglomerations. National art schools come under the authority of the Ministry of Culture and Communication, and the co-supervision of the Ministry of Higher Education.
PARAC – CENTRE FOR ACTION AND RESEARCH IN CONTEMPORARY ART
PARAC is a professional network developed in 2015 in Dijon bringing together the ideas and the energies of 4 major actors in contemporary art in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
This professional network pools beliefs, woring methods and potential for research and action in order to:
- Successfully undertake projects together, amongst which: annual summer exhibitions at Saint-Philibert Church; the Dijon/Dallas residency programme for artists and recent artist graduates; validation of the new programme Nouveaux Commanditaires; significants international operations expected
- To defend the interests and the place of contemporary creation in our society
- To influence public policy on the question of contemporary art both locally and internationally
- To offer stronger links with the Professional artworld
COMUE – UNIVERSITY OF BURGUNDY FRANCHE-COMTE
The University of Burgundy Franche-Comté (UBFC) is a community of universities and establishments of about 56,000 students spread out over 22 campuses. ENSA Dijon has been linked with COMUE since January 1, 2016.
Platform of public art schools BFC
Launched in 2015 at the initiative of DRAC Burgundy-Franche-Comté, this platform brings together public institutions of higher education in visual art in the region.
- 3 public institutes of higher education in art: ENSA Dijon, ISBA (Higher Institute of Beaux Arts) in Besançon, and EMA (School of Media-Art) in Chalon-sur-Saône.
- 2 Preparatory Schools in Art: The School of Fine Arts in Beaune Côte & Sud, the Art School of Belfort Gérard Jacot.
This platform allows for the pooling of methods of communication in order to give value to these institutes through joint participation in “Career Fairs”. It enables pedagogical collaborations based on the complementarity of courses offered throughout the entire region, throughout the period of study for three options: Art, Space Design or Visual Communication.
Collaborative events are regularly organised: workshops, exhibitions, seminars on alternative teaching (July 2018 and December 2019). Likewise ENSA Dijon jointly supported with IBSA two research programmes “Phonophoria” et “Foley Objects” within the context of the ARC The Art of Sound resulting in the conference “Music of the Future: technologies of sound, history, politics”.
ENSA is a member of CÉNA, the Conference of National Art Schools, an association created in 2017 that brings together the directors of national art schools.
L’ANDEA – NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ART SCHOOLS
Created in 1995, the National Association of Directors for Schools of Higher Education in Art (ANDEA) became the National Association of Higher Education in Art (ANdÉA) in May 2012. It unifies public Art Schools offering national diplomas at undergraduate (BAC+3) and graduate (BAC+5) levels and warmly welcomes the diverse actors that make it rich and give it life (directors, administrators, professors, heads of services, students).
L’ANdÉA is both a platform for brainstorming, a body for formulating proposals and a statement of force for the unique character of higher education in the arts, that meet together at annual seminars.
ENSA Dijon joined the Grand Campus university group of Metropolitan Dijon in 2017. It allows the main actors involved in higher education and research in Burgundy to carry out joint projects and to share aims with collectives and the state. Within one unique geographical location of 150 hectares, Grand Campus draws on a concentration of more than 90% potential research and teaching in Burgundy. This collaborative space is made up of representatives from the entire body of actors in higher education and research.
- AgroSup (Dijon)
- École des beaux-arts Côte & Sud (Beaune)
- École d’art Gérard Jacot (Belfort)
- École Polytechnique (Paris)
- École Média-Art Fructidor (Chalon-sur-Saône)
- École Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture (Nancy)
- École Supérieure de Musique de Bourgogne-Franche-Comté (Dijon)
- ESTP Paris – École Spéciale des Travaux Publics – Campus de Dijon
- Institut Supérieur des Beaux-Arts (Besançon)
- Lycée des métiers de la céramique Henry Moisand (Longchamp)
- Maison des Sciences de l’Homme (Université de Bourgogne – Dijon)
- Southern Methodist University / Division of Art – Dallas (Texas – USA)
- Université de Bourgogne
- Université de Bourgogne – Franche-Comté
- Université de São Paulo / Escola de Communicaçao e Artes (Brésil)
- Université technologique d’Hubei, École de Design de Wuhan (Chine)
- Sciences Po Paris – Campus de Dijon
- Villa Arson (Nice)
Professional and institutional partnerships *
- Adhex Technologies
- Association Bourguignonne Culturelle (Dijon)
- APARR – Association des Professionnels de l’audiovisuel Rhin-Rhône
- Atelier des artistes en exil (Paris)
- Ateliers Vortex (Dijon)
- Atheneum – Centre culturel de l’université de Bourgogne (Dijon)
- Bellastock (Paris)
- Bibracte, Centre archéologique européen (Saint-Léger-sous-Beuvray)
- Le Centre Culturel de Cotonou (Bénin)
- CDCN Le Dancing (Dijon)
- Centre de lutte contre le cancer Georges-François Leclerc (Dijon)
- Centre de langues – Université de Bourgogne (Dijon)
- Cinéma Eldorado (Dijon)
- Cité internationale des arts (Paris)
- Cité de la Science (Paris)
- Conseil régional de Bourgogne-Franche-Comté
- Conservatoire à Rayonnement Régional (Dijon)
- Consortium Museum – Centre d’Art (Dijon)
- CROUS de Bourgogne – Franche-Comté
- Domaine Méo-Camuzet (Vosne-Romanée)
- Dijon Métropole – Service d’Urbanisme
- Fondation de France
- Festival Entre cour et jardins (Dijon)
- Fonds régional d’art contemporain Bourgogne (Dijon)
- Galerie Interface, appartement/galerie (Dijon)
- Guggenheim Museum (New York)
- Lycée le Castel (Dijon)
- Lycée les Marcs d’Or (Dijon)
- Maison de Rhénanie Palatinat (Dijon)
- Musée de l’Arquebuse (Dijon)
- Musée des Beaux-Arts (Dijon)
- Opéra (Dijon)
- Plan 9, Association de promotion et de diffusion du court-métrage (Dijon)
- Pollock Gallery (Dallas – E.U.)
- Scène de musiques actuelles La Vapeur (Dijon)
- Théâtre Dijon Bourgogne – Centre dramatique national (Dijon)
- Ville de Dijon