Students enrolled at the Ecole nationale supérieure d’Art of Dijon can benefit from numerous grants:
- Higher education state scholarships allocated by the CROUS according to social criteria; applicants must capture their student’s social dossier on the CROUS Internet site as of January prior to the school year concerned. Scholarships are allocated for nine and a half months and evaluated according to a national scale and two allocation criteria: the distance between the home and the school and the number of children declared on the household income tax form.
- Aid to merit, an addition to the scholarship depending on social criteria for the most deserving students. It is reserved to students with a future scholarship or with a current scholarship depending on social criteria and who got a “grade A” for their baccalaureate and have enrolled in a higher education establishment. To benefit from this aid to merit, students must apply for a student’s social dossier (DES) on the Crous Internet site.
- Additional local grants depending on social criteria and allocated by Dijon’s City Hall (Managing Board of Education and Higher Education) under condition of having lived in Dijon for more than 5 years.
- Erasmus scholarships whose purpose is to foster students’ exchanges with European schools.
- Higher education local grants allocated by the Burgundy Regional Council either as an addition to Erasmus exchanges or within the scope of exchanges outside Europe.
- Specific aid annual culture allowance
Funded by the State, it allows for the allocation of annual or one-off emergency aid to students who are experiencing serious difficulties. Students wishing to benefit from this specific aid must first apply for a grant through the student social file (DSE) on the website https://www.messervices.etudiant.gouv.fr/envole/Si. If the student does not meet at least one of the conditions imposed by the regulations to benefit from a grant based on social criteria, he/she will be invited by the CROUS social service to fill in a specific aid file and to explain his/her particular situation. An interview with a CROUS social service assistant will then be organised to assess the student’s overall situation. Following this interview, the file will be presented to the CROUS social committee, which will issue an opinion on whether or not the specific aid should be granted and will propose to the CROUS director the amount of aid that may be granted.
- School grants allocated to students in qualifying years to help them realize their works.
- Scholarships allocated by the school for travels related to the students’ projects (travels outside the Europe).
For further information please contact the organisms in charge.
Students are insured by the school for accidents occurring within the school premises during the school year as well as for their commuting to school. However, students must subscribe to a civil liability insurance to cover damages they might cause during accidents occurring for instance during travels, events outside of the school, etc
Buses and tramway network: Divia
The City free shuttle connects to the main sites of the city centre, the nearest stop to the school is St Bénigne.
If you want to move out of the city centre, Divia offers a lot of bus lines. ENSA Dijon is close to the Bossuet and Darcy bus stops.
The nearest tramway station to ENSA Dijon is Darcy, connected by lines T1 and T2.
Bicycle public transportation: Velodi
40 Velodi stations spread out across Dijon enable you to move around easily. The nearest pick-up stations from the school are Place Saint-Bénigne and Place Bossuet.
Cultural events organized by Dijon and its neighbourhood are numerous and varied; the calendar is available on the internet sites of the city of Dijon and of the main actors of Dijon’s cultural life.
Moreover, since 2015, thanks to the Culture Pass issued by the Greater Dijon, the city and the University of Burgundy, the students can access to the cultural venues of DIJON at a single and cheaper tariff. Valid from 1st September of the current year until the 31st August of the following year, the Pass is charged 5 Euros and gives the right to a single tariff of 5.50 Euros per show and 3.50 Euros for the art house cinema.